A'right, so what was the first thing that stuck in your mind if I tell you two words:

ELEGANT and GLAMOUR?

Seriously, like what was the first thing caught in your mind? Cos I really do, in desperate need of inspirations. Here's the thing, there's a party coming up next week and I'm going to attend it (of course!) but, there's just this one thing; DRESS CODE.

The dress code is Elegant Glamour with no bronze and no white. When I read this in the invitation that was given to me a few days ago, I was like "O~kay.. what should I wear?" The word elegant and glamour just go spinning in my head as I tried to remember each and every stuff I had in my closet. But, definitely no luck. A girl like me really doesn't have something that suits the word like elegant and glamour.

I made up my mind and surfed through the internet instantly. I really need inspirations before I go around and buy things that I'll only use if there's a party coming up. So, here a few things that I found:

#1. Valentino
My number 1 favourite!
Ain't it GORGEOUS? but eventually, I have to give up this option. Why? 'cos it is WHITE!
#2. Doo Ri
Simple and Unique! I LIKE IT!
#3. Salvatore Ferragamo
When I saw this one.. I was like, "oh my~ it's sooo coool!" but, the hair? Nah, don't think so.


The problem is, WHERE CAN I FIND THESE STUFF IN JAKARTA?
Man~! Besides, I still have problem with the make up and the bags. Of course, I'll need a bag or at least a clutch!