Before I start with my babbling and all, I just want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my fellow dummies friend and crew who just turned 17 a day before valentine - IVAN. All the best for you, Van, and never ever forget that I'll be waiting for the birthday treat. 'kay?

And, can you believe it? It's already Valentine! My~ time sure do know how to pass real quick in front of our eyes. Well, though I did say that Val's day is like my personal hell on earth, I do believe that I should say a proper "Happy Valentine's Day" to all of you - whom I love, I hate, I care; whoever he or she it. Hope y'all have a wonderful valentine.

There's nothing much that I'll write in my today post since... yeah, there's nothing much to tell about. What can I tell? I'm no expertise in this area, and honestly, I never properly celebrated Valentine day in my 16-years-old-and-10-months. I'd only loved two boys in my life before, and it never end the way I imagined; the happily-ever-after kinda thing, and I guess y'all can guess what happened after that.

Whatever. So, here's a little something from me:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE.