my revenge.

Well, I really have to warned you.. today's post is going to be random and it's definitely going to be a long one. I think it's a form of revenge that I didn't have the chance to blog yesterday and... yea, anyway I warned you already. LOL

#1.
Anyone like to watch BRITAIN GOT TALENT? Well, I do it's such an amazing show. I've just known this show not so long ago, after Leon pushed me to watch his dearly beloved Susan Boyle. Well, it was the first time I've been introduced to this show and I begin to love it! I love this better than AMERICAN IDOL! (And man, how I love Simon's reaction in this show! LOL)

Yea, why?
Answer: Because this show surprised me much more than American Idol did! Like in the case of Susan Boyle, who ever thought someone like her could have such an amazing voice? And also, Connie Talbot? Oh yes, that little wonderful girl with such pure voice singing Somewhere over the Rainbow. Man~ I feel like melting. She was six (if I'm not wrong) when she first auditioned for this show. And also Holie Steel, you should see her. I never thought she also got such a wonderful-opera-singer-like voice. I mean, she's only 10!!! I can't even sing properly at that age!!

And my recently favorite from BGT is DIVERSITY. You should watch them. Totally amazing. This is so gonna be in my iPod playlist!


#2. Okay, next topic. I watched Lilo & Stitch 1 and 2 this morning and I CRIED . Oh my God, Lilo & Stitch is definitely one of my faves among Disney's cartoon. I don't know why I shed my tears just by watching these two movies. The concept of O'hana really touch me.

Favorite scenes from 1st Movie:
  • When Stitch decided to go late at night, Lilo saw this and say "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves."
  • After Stictch left Lilo's house carrying the book and alone in the wood. How Stitch saw the picture of the ugly duckling who finally found the place where it belong, and how Stitch says, "Lost. I'm lost." It was like oh my god... I cried at that instant!
Well, I can exactly remember my favorite scene from the 2nd movie because I've just watched it but I do remember Stitch's reaction when he realized that he's still bad (because of his glitch). His expression when he hugged his 'good-bad' meter paper was soo... ugh, I don't know how to say it.

#3. third topic. Hmm, I don't know how to explain it because it's complicated and I certainly can't explain it all from the very beginning 'cos it is such a long story. Long story short, is it weird that I am afraid to fall in love? I'm always afraid of my own feeling.

I don't know how to face it. I've been happy lately that somebody was paying attention to me, but this couple of days he didn't pay much attention to me as he was before and I am afraid. I should've acted normal towards him but I can't, he made me forgot of my previous heartbreak. And what's sick, I think I started to like him! UWA~ I am afraid. I am afraid of this feeling. I'm afraid that it's only a temporary happiness. God, please help me. I really don't know what to do or to act.



And finally, holiday is over and I'll be back to school again. Gosh~ I hate it!