The 17th me!

Whose Birthday is it today?
Well, that would be me


Anyway, I won't be saying or babbling much today but to say THANKS A LOT GUYS!
Oh my God, I don't know till how many times I have to repeat this 4 words, but I am indeed feel grateful and thankful for everything y'all gave to me. So through today's posting I, once again, wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. Not just a mere thank you, but special thank you to some people who really meant a lot to me!

Special thank you to

#1. My favorite and forever bestie,
thank you that you really have the intention of calling me in the middle of night
(even though you ended up sleeping) but I really do appreciate it!
Thanks for being my friend for these past few years.
LOVE YOU FLO!
LONG LIVE THE MASTERS!
LONG LIVE COW AND GOAT!

#2. My Crazy Namarina's Friends
LOL thanks for the gift guys!
and yeah, for your special one wish for me:
HAVE A BOYFRIEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
You guys really are crazy but AMIN that!

#3. My Facebook Friends
Seriously, thank you!
I never thought that the greetings for me would be pages till I don't know how to reply it all.
It all varies; from my childhood friends, my goethe friends, my cyber friends, my penpal friends, my school friends (and teacher!), my acquaintance, my senior, my junior, my church friends and even the people I don't even know! Thank you-thank you-thank you!
Photobucket


You all made my day and I am so damn happy. Gone all my bad mood yesterday. I smile a little too much today but it's fine, a big bright smile for the start of my new life as a 17th year-old girl. Besides, I'm having so much fun today.
I got my (boy) senior's number (even though I didn't ask for it), LOL. Have a seriously freaky crazy funny chat with a friend of mine whom I thought as a shy one (boy again, kinda handsome!) and done a lot of crazy fun things through MSN & plurk with Flo.

That's kinda a weird gift from God.


Anyway here's some of the snapshot:
My cake: a simple one, but love it!
Dapur Coklat ROCK ON!
cut the cake!
funny yet so personalized gift from my Namarina's Friends!