fashion ranting





I found these collection while I was fashion-browsing at Kingdom of Style

And I was like when I found these. It's unique yet simple, definitely my style when it come to fashion! I really love the socks! They rock! I always get obsessed with wearing socks together with high heels. I also love the mix and match in picture 1 and 4. I'm gonna try those styles as soon as I get the chance to shop!

Anyway here's what on my shopping list:
  • Harlem pants
  • Korean loose shirt & sweatshirt
  • Cropped Blazer
  • A belt
  • Nerdy specs
  • Suspender
  • Ankle boots & Strappy Gladiator Sandals/Heels
  • Running shoes/Sneakers
  • High waist shorts and skirts
  • Jumpsuit
  • Chanel's quilted bag
  • Floral Dress
  • Leg warmers
  • Eyeliner
  • and definitely a PURSE! (in desperate need of a new one)
Oh my I'll be bankrupt before I even have them all...


PS:
Anyway, if you have polyvore, do add and comment my style, okay?
Find she on Polyvore