500 Days of Summer


awww... this is super sickly sweet!

Well, I don't really know what's gotten into me lately. I'm such in a melancholic state that I was so into the old time romantic-comedy/romantic movie these days. I tried to watch Meg Ryan's (because Meg was one heck of a 'romantic' genre actress, she plays the role definitely well. I got her feeling on that one) lot of time like Sleepless in Seattle & You've Got Mail. That's my favourite. Aye, not to mention Julia Roberts! She's also amazing with Runaway Bride, Pretty Girl and bla-bla-bla. I always cried when I watch romantic movies. I know, I know, kinda pathetic but I can't denied it. I'm a hopeless romantic. Even I cried when I watch HERCULES! Yes, DISNEY'S CARTOON HERCULES! I cried. Can't you imagine? So, if anyone anybody have a damn good recommendation of good romantic movie, whether it is brand new or old time one, just QUIPPED me. Okay guys?

Anyway, talking about romantic, I'm so obsessed with 500 Days of Summer since the first time I saw the poster on tumblr and the trailer on youtube. It was MARVELOUS! It was the kinda thing I want to happened in my life. The story line is pretty much simple, it's about a boy - a hopeless romantic - who fall in love with a girl, who pretty much didn't believe in what they so called as true love.





  • Tom: “We don’t have to label what we’re doing. I just… I need some consistency. I need to know you won’t wake up tomorrow and feel a different way.”
  • Summer: “I can’t promise you that. Nobody can. Anyone who does is a liar.”
  • Tom: Did you ever even have a boyfriend?
  • Summer: Of course
  • Tom: What Happened? Why didn't they work out?
  • Summer: What always happens? Life
  • Summer: We've been like Sid and Nancy for months now.
  • Tom: Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy, seven times with a kitchen knife, I mean we have some disagreements but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
  • Summer: No I'm Sid
  • Tom: Oh, so I'm Nancy...
  • [Pancakes arrive]
  • Summer: Let's just eat and we'll talk about it later. Mmm, that is good, I'm really glad we did this. I love these pancakes... what?
  • [Tom gets up and walks away from the table]
  • Summer: Tom, don't go! You're still my best friend!
  • Rachel: Better that you find this out now before you come home and find her in bed with Lars from Norway.
  • Tom: Who's Lars from Norway?
  • Rachel: He's some guy she met at the gym with Brad Pitt's face and Jesus' abs.