persephone vintage


I think that it was through someone's blog that I came to find this shop amongst many vintage-sellers in etsy. At first I just thought that the name is cute and kinda unique in a way, like it said "Persephone Vintage" and as you know, Persephone is the wife (unfortunately, I might said) of Hades. Oh well, don't get me started on that. Anyway, what I like about this shop is the cute and girly style of the clothes they sell. My God, not just once that I hope to buy at least one item from this shop.


I don't know why but there's something about all the vintage thing that they sold that really match my style in fashion. Well, as a starter I'm not really a vintage lover but what they sold in Persephone Vintage is what I called as eternal-vintage. Something that doesn't (and never will) die with time.


And, don't you think that they really got a thick vibe that says "Zooey Deschanel" in their clothing style?