being tagged

Okay, It got really boring recently so I just thought that I'd better fill in these question that Sasha tagged me before.

what is your current obsession?
Kim Bum and Nerdy glasses!


what is your weirdest obsession?
weirdest? wha..

what are you wearing today?
school uniforms. undies. tank. leotard.

what’s for dinner today?
hmm.. fried shrimp.

makeup kit you cant live without?
I CAN live without make up baby, I can't live with make up! LOL

what would you like to learn to do?
I would love to learn everything!!

what’s the last thing you bought?
kinda forgot, dvd if I'm not wrong.

what are you listening to right now?
Say Yes by T-Max

what is your favorite weather?
cloudy, moist, rainy.

what is your most challenging goal right now?
mm.. getting a 100 in both maths and physics? or maybe making my thigh a lot more skinnier.
It's such a hard thing to do.


what is your dream job?
ballerina.
neuroscientist or neurosurgeon.


what do you think about the person who tagged you?
I don't really know her.
We've just met through our blogging activities.


if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
first it would be in Deutschland,
and second it would be nice to have a house in Ibiza, Tokyo, Korea (LOL. I'm greedy!)


what would you like to have in your hands right now?
a digicam.

what would you like to get rid of?
nothing.

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Deutschland, then I would fly to Japan and cross to Korea.
And if I have some more time, I would like to go to Ibiza and Venice.


which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, France, Espanol, Korean, Italian and QUENYA!
Sorry guys, I'm such a language freak.


what do you look for in a friend?
the quality of what a friend should have. I can't describe it.


who do you want to meet in person?
Kim Bum and Tegoshi Yuya

what’s your favorite type of music?
something classical.
something pop and ear-catching.


what’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
wow, that's kinda hard to answer.
Well, actually not in my closet but my mom: the white disney long sleeves.


any favorite models?
alots!
Ali Michael, Irina Lazareanu, Caroline Trentini, Irina Kulikova, Gemma Ward.
They are the BEST!


if you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
shopping for new clothes. buy a new lappie and digicam and save the rest of it (if there's still some left)

favorite song?
Elgar - Salute D'Amour. Such a heart-warming song.

favorite fashion stuff?
hmm, nerdy glass, beanie hat, and of course SHOES!

do you admire anyone’s style?
yea, JANE ALRIDGE!

describe your personal style
it all depends on my mood, but I definitely prefer something
simple with unique touch in it.

last fashion magazine you read?
teen vogue

last thing you saw on TV?
i don't watch TV much today. LOL