Michael Jackson Memorial.

I really won't saying much about today post because I'm still grieving over MJ. I still play his songs over and over again both in my iTunes and my iPod. Well, I know I never been his so-called #1 fans in the world, but I grew up with his song. I recalled this perfectly. The first CD I ever heard was his, the HIStory.

To tell the truth? MJ Memorial only make it worse. It's such a tearful event, I watched it LIVE through my TV screen and I just can't help to cry whenever I watched it all over again in Youtube.


Queen Latifah eulogizes Michael Jackson and reads Maya Angelou poem dedicated to the King of Pop, "We Had Him"


Mariah Carey & Trey Lorenz singing I'll Be There
"
I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me"
- Mariah Carey as stated from her twitter.


Basketball players Kobe Bryant and Earvin "Magic
" Johnson eulogize Michael Jackson, recalling how he used to eat KFC with MJ.


Jermaine Jackson singing Smile.

Although a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying.
Smile, what the use in crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile.
- Smile, Michael Jackson



Jennifer Hudson singing Will You Be There?


A weeping Brooke Shields gives an emotional eulogy of her longtime friend Michael Jackson. She called their bond "the most natural and easiest of friendships."


Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine thanks the crowd at the Staples Center for attending the memorial service. Marlon Jackson then gives an emotional eulogy. "Maybe now, Michael, they will leave you alone."


Tearful Usher singing Gone Too Soon.


This bring the most tears, to me especially.
"I just want to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine... I just wanted to say I love him so much." - Paris Katherine Jackson



closing ceremony of Michael Joseph Jackson Memorial.