updated. busy bee.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I know I haven't been posting much lately but you see, it's been a busy weeks for me. No more free time for me since I became a senior in the damn 15-of-July! Too much to handle, from ballet to school. Now, I even entered an after school extra lessons in BTA 8 at SUNDAY from 06.45 AM till 12.00 PM. So, imagined I actually never got much free time and freedom itself. What's more? Tests are starting to flood my daily planner and it's not really a nice sight to see.
25th July, Beauty & The Beast show @ TIM
This is Janice, Me & Nana after show.


So, anyway I'm going to tell ya about what happened lately briefly.

At 26th of July, I have had my IBC Final. Too bad I've lost, again. It's not a nice thing to remember. But, to tell the truth, although I've been beaten up whole, the past weeks were the happiest week in this year for me, ever. To be at the studio, almost everyday is... wow. I just can't explained it. I'm tired, but I'm so damn happy! It's just a feeling I can never get when I was in school.

The big day itself is also one heck of a day. I woke up early in the morning, trying to get everything done and all and went to TIM early. So pratically, I was there since morning. It was a good thing really. I won't complain about that. And... when it came to the time when I have to performed, well, I have to admitted that I was nervous. Heck yeah, of course I am. To have the whole stage for yourself and eyes looking for you. The atmosphere is so different. Suddenly, you'll feel the stage is larger than it was - or maybe smaller than it was. Trust me on this. I experienced the both things. This made me a lil' bit nervous in my first dance, but I've done my best in the second dance. But, still, I didn't win.

Well, I can't turn back the time. If only I could, I would gladly do it and returned to that moment and dance my heart out again. Anyway, I didn't have much photo on that day. Gosh! I really hope the documentation section could gave away the photos they took from the side of the stage. I'm so dying to see it!

And..!! At the 1st of August, I eventually get to meet my long-lost bestfriend! Maria 'Nina' Marcellina. OMG. The last time I saw her was actually when I was in the 4th Grade, and imagined now I'm in the 12th Grade. 8 years already. It's such a long time. Nina is taller now. Almost at the same height with me and her voice was also changed. Her voice isn't like any other girl I know, but in a good way. That means she's unique. Anyway, I get to meet her oldest brother and also her parents. We met at Senayan City and have a lil' lunch with my mom, before my mom left us both and we decided to watched PUBLIC ENEMIES (will talk about that later), we also ate Sour Sally while walking endlessly and chatting about a lot of things. I get to learn more about her that way. Later, that night, we had a dinner at Long Beach Resto with Nina's parent and also we talk about a lot of things. Mostly about future plan.
Nina & Me @ NanXiang, Sency

You know, Nina was never settled in one place for a long time. From child, she was used of moving out here and there, it's the same when she lived in Singapore and America (now). She's such an independent person, especially in America. She used to do everything in her own. But one thing she can't do is cooking. LOL. She said she used to do the laundry while her brother do the cooking. She also said that indomie in States are expensive, that's why she'll bring a lot from here later when she come back to SF. There's a lot of other things that we chatted of course, but all in all, I really glad I got to see her again. She'll be going back to America in 14th of August, and I miss her already. She's the first real best friend I ever got. Hope we'll always stay the same.

Oh yes! Speaking of going back, Aina will be flying to China in August 23rd. OMG. Why everybody is leaving me behind? Aina is my 'sister', my partner-in-crime and my best friend. I'm going to miss her. In fact, I already am.